Operation method of mixer!
Time: 2019-01-23 07:45:24Copyfrom: Wuxi Tengyu Environmental Protection Technology Co
Operation method of internal mixer
1. According to the capacity of the secret mixing chamber and the suitable filling coefficient (0.6-0.7), the primary mixing quantity and the actual formula are calculated.
2. According to the actual formula, accurately weigh the amount of raw materials in the formula, put raw rubber, small materials (ZnO, SA, accelerator, antioxidant, solid softener, etc.), reinforcing agent or filler, liquid softener, sulfur yellow on the shelf in order;
3. Turn on the power switch and heating switch of the mixer to preheat the mixer. At the same time, check whether the air pressure, water pressure and voltage meet the technological requirements, check whether the temperature measuring system, timing device, power system indication and recording are normal.
4. After the mixer is preheated, stabilize for a period of time and prepare for the mixing.
5. Lift the top bolt, put the raw rubber cut into small pieces into the mixer from the feeding port, drop the top bolt, and mix for 1 minute.
6. Lift the top bolt, add small materials, drop the top bolt and mix for 1.5 minutes.
7. Lift the top bolt, add carbon black or filler, drop the top bolt and mix for 3 minutes.
8. Lift the top bolt, add liquid softener, drop the top bolt and mix for 1.5 minutes.
9. Degumming. Measure the temperature of the compound with thermocouple thermometer. Record the initial temperature of the mixing chamber, the temperature of the mixing chamber and the degumming temperature at the end of mixing, the maximum power and the rotating speed of the rotor.
10. Set the distance between the rolls of the mixer to 3.8mm, turn on the power switch, make the mixer run, open the circulating water valve, and then throw the rubber discharged from the mixer onto the rollers of the mixer. When the temperature of the rubber drops below 110 C, add sulphur yellow, cut the knife twice each time. When the sulphur yellow is eaten, the surface of the rubber is relatively smooth and the rubber is cut off.
11. Set the roller distance of the mixer to 0.5mm, put in the rubber sheet, make triangular bags, thin pass five times, adjust the roller distance to 2.4mm or so, put in the rubber roll, wait for the smooth surface without bubbles, the next piece, weigh the total quality of the rubber, cool it to room temperature on the flat and clean metal surface, label the gelatin formula number and mixing date, and stop for use.